Upcoming Events Week of 1/15 - 1/21
• 5:00 - 6:00 pm Zumba
• 5:00 - 6:00 pm - S.P.A. weight loss support
• 6:30 pm Sons of the Master (Gym)
• 6:30 pm Daughters of Grace (Sanctuary)
• 6:30 - 8:00 pm Awana Children's Program
• 6:30-7:10 pm Church Prayer Meeting
• 7:20-8:00 pm Round Table Discussions
Youth Group, Sermon Discussion
Book of James, Book of Ephesians
Christian World View, Christian Basics
Growing Healthy Mentally
• 10:30 am Intercessory Prayer
• 5:00 - 6:00 pm Zumba Praise
• 6:30 pm Revolution - Youth Ministry
One Family One Goal Glorify God
• Meeting 9:00 am (Sharp) - Noon. We need everyone who has keys to church to please attend. Also, all department heads and (3-5) people from your department.
• GOAL: Clean closets and organize building to meet mandatory fire codes. Pizza will be served when we're done. Thanking you all for your continued support. Contact Luis with any questions 508.817.7212
• 8:30 am A Song and a Sermon
• 10:00 am Regular Sunday Service
• Children's Church - Generation Changers Please register your children downstairs in Borrows Hall. Our children will enjoy a time of worship in age appropriate bible classes.
• Children's Church Department in need of teachers for all grades and nursery workers.
7:30-9:00 pm Serious Players.
• Save the Date March 24, 2018 12th Annual Women's Conference "Brave Through The Seasons"